Kaseya Live Connect Install
Downloads KLC from the KServer attached to the agent and installs silently. This script should be used to update a Technician or Kaseya Administrator’s workstation on a regular basis. We would suggest running this the morning after updates are done to the server, likely no more than once per week. This script will kill any open LiveConnect sessions, so you will want to run it early in the day.
This script will:
- Kill any LiveConnect sessions
- Uninstall the existing LiveConnect
- Delete the C:\users\<username>\AppData\Local\Kaseya\Data\KaseyaLiveConnect folder
- Download the latest version from your Kaseya Server
- Re-install the downloaded version
If you on SaaS, you will want to run this Monday mornings. If you are on our on-premises servers, the run this Friday mornings.